pub-2627624824858477 love a little: This can only be a GOD thing!!

Lilla Rose

Thursday, March 29, 2012

This can only be a GOD thing!!

Well, last night was hard. I went to sleep praying and woke up praying. I new in my heart that the home agency we sent an application into last week was just not the place for us. So, with a heavy heart, I spoke to the director and informed her that we would not be using her agency. It was hard but I stood my ground. Needless to say, it put us back to the beginning.

So, I found myself asking and begging people to tell me about their home study agencies. And after careful thought I found a great Christian agency and started to fill out the paperwork.

BUT DONT STOP THERE....

Later today, I was still anxiously awaiting for the call from placement agency....so, because I have so little patience, I called them. And still, they had not heard from the country. In my frustration, I emailed the only person I new who was in my shoes a year ago. She assured me it was ok and all of this was normal.

Wait for it..wait for it....

With in one minute of that reassurance I received an email from the placement agency. Both of the little girls we asked about where still available. Now, in the mist of being totally stoked...I then found out that the person I spoke to early via email that I had not know until one week ago who went through the exact same thing I am going through now is only a few hours away......

BAMM!!!! did it hit you....there is more

Not only did I have an opportunity to talk with this wonderful new mom, she told me about the little girl. She gave me information about the region and the agency and the travel and even the little girl.

This can only be a GOD thing!!

So, all this with in 24 hours...I am hanging on this roller coaster and I just hope I dont get whiplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)