Tonight I was spending time on Facebook...and a adopting family we know are adopting another special needs child. They are raising money on Reece's Rainbow. I have visited this site over the years but never gave it a second thought. Michael clearly was not ready to adopt. But this night I found myself looking at little girls. I came across one that had the same hair (standing straight up) just like Sarah when she was a year. I could not take my eyes off her.
Now, Michael had just returned to country for the second half of his deployment and just so happen to be on Facebook at the time. I sent him a link to the little girl and asked..."would it be ok if we could find out more information on this little girl". I got goosebumps from his response "Yes".
And so, our journey begins...after 4 years of asking and hinting and praying ALOT...we are now started on a journey that will result in making our family larger :)
Life is a crazy ride....so, hang on and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)