pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Smoothly....

Lilla Rose

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Smoothly....

Why cant things move smoothly? Right when I thought things were going well....SMACK!!

If you are planing to adopt...DO NOT go with an agency that is not Hague approved...no matter what country you wish to adopt from. This way the option is always open. Also, ALWAYS ask if the agency is. Why? because I think some agencies believe in the "dont ask dont tell policy"...if you dont ask them if they are..they will not tell. So, ask.

Now, I am out an application fee (hopefully that is all)...and I am back to square one. Stress is not supposed to show up until at least the dossier...just say'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)