Ok...I am apparently a great student of God. Almost seven years ago, God had me fall in love with a military man. Little did I know that was going to teach me to stop planning so far in advance. Yes, I have been known to have a three year plan....not so much now. I live by the statement "Subject to change" and it drives me crazy..but I am learning to live by it.
Now, apparently I am in need of some more learning. Many years ago God laid on my heart the love of adoption. I new it was alot of work and patience BUT I did not realize the classes would start so soon. I am now patiently waiting for someone half way around the world to tell me if the little girl I first saw two weeks ago is still available for adoption. So, I will stop pushing refresh on the computer just by some chance it does not come up and un-glue myself from the computer and go fold clothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)