Monday, March 26, 2012
2 hrs and ALOT of paperwork later...and this is only the beginning
Had the first meeting with the social worker today. It was two hours long. We went over TONS of stuff. Signed some papers...wrote a check...talked about ALL the paper work she will need (and that is just for the home study). I think I will have writers cramp when this is all done :) But, it all went well, I have alot of work to do but I am excited to do it and know the end result will bring a little girl(s) in our life. After that I put in the mail background check for Kentucky. Next stop, find out how to get one for me from Texas. And not sure what is going to happen for Michael since he has been to so many places in the last 10 years...the guard has made sure of that. We will see what needs to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)