We are doing a toddler cup drive. It is super easy - I send you or give you a toddler cup. You fill it with your spare change. When it is full you either give it back to me or empty your change in a ziploc bag and start again. When you are done, you send it back to me or, if you are local, I will come pick it up. Every cent helps. Your spare change could help us bring her home.
Let me know if you would like a toddler cup. Or maybe one for work and one for home? I would be happy to get one to you. You are welcome to use your own cup if you would prefer. Please leave a comment if you would like one (you can put your email in it..It will not show up but I will get it and contact you).
I've wanted to do this too, did you just print pictures? or are they stickers. would love an idea of what to put on the cups. So cute!! Hoep this does well for you!
ReplyDeleteI just printed pictures on regular white paper and then put info on another paper. Then used clear tape to stick it. I cant take credit...I got the idea from another adopting mama :) but thanks for the compliment.
ReplyDeleteI can't find your email on here but if you will email I can give you my address. My 4 and 7yr olds are champs at collecting coins for orphans! :) if you want to just mail me the pic and writing, I can put on sippy cup to collect and save shipping cost. It helps us remember to pray for your child when we have a sweet picture to look at often! Such a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI guess I should change it..if you post I will get it to you :) I got your email....I will send the info..thank you.
ReplyDelete