pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Help me help you!!

Lilla Rose

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help me help you!!

I am a Pampered Chef independent consultant. Now, it is hard for me to do my own fundraiser for our adoption...but here is the thing..I can do a fundraiser for your charity/organization which in turn helps me.

It can be done all on line and all you have to do it get the word out. I can make them for a full month. And, here is an even more cool thing...you can take advantage of the host special, this can then be auctioned off at a later date...which is more money for you and your fundraiser.

So, contact me on how I can help you...and together we can raise money.

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/bugaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)