So, the total meal was hot dogs (Hebrew Nationals of course), homemade fries, and cauliflower.
Here is the easy part....
I took 4 red potatoes...used my french fry cutter...finished in less then 2 minutes...that is right, I sliced 4 potatoes in less then 2 minutes.
Then I used a little oil to help with the browning (used the garlic infused oil) and then a little sprinkle of Smokey Applewood rub.
Then I put them on my large bar pan...cooked at 375.
Now, I put the hot dogs on the pan, and then put the cauliflower in a microwave steamer for 5 mins.
The microwave went off, done...then the hot dogs where done...then I took the fries out of the oven, done.
That is how super easy dinner was tonight...yummy (and my oldest asked for seconds on the fries).


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)