pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Directions

Lilla Rose

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Directions

Our oldest has a music program she is working on at church.  They handed fliers out a while go.  I kept hearing them talk about it when ever I would pick her up.  I thought they way they were talking about the program it was this weekend.  Well found the flier, looked at the time..and arrived at the church on time.  No one was there...then I looked again at the flier. Apparently we were early, by a month.  Seriously, this was the second time I have done this. On the plus side, I was able to stop and get milk and yogurt...at least the trip was not a complete waist  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)