pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Doing good...

Lilla Rose

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Doing good...

Well, got a call from our social worker...yes, we officially now have a social worker. I will be sending in our required forms tomorrow and then we will make the first appointment. Oh, I am nervous and excited. I am so ready for this to get done so we can bring home our new little person(s). I am so happy we choose to go with the agency, it is a Christian agency so, I know that God will be in all of this study. And other then Michael getting tired of me asking for a few forms, he is ready for it also to be done. Having to answer a "few" questions about yourself is a little bit overwhelming but we know the end result and that is what pushes us to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)