We are paid in full.....
We are FULLY FUNDED....
We have been blessed beyond imagination....
We leave in 4 days and we have no worried...well, financially that is. I still worry I am going to forget something, what that is, I dont know....but we will forget something.
By this time next week, Johanna will be ours.
I would like to say thank you to everyone...and I mean EVERYONE!! who has helped us in SO many ways. Not just financially...but getting the word out about auctions and giveaways. Sharing our blog with everyone on facebook and beyond. Bidding on items in our auctions...even if you did not win. To those organizations who awarded us a grant, I am beyond awwh when I think how long it took but how in a short time we went from little hope to amazing.
Thank you to everyone.
We will be blogging through our trip, at least we hope so. Please stay tune to some fantastic sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)