To step away from adoption related stuff and talk about baseball.
I am always giddy happy to watch my Red Sox. They dont aways play the games here on television because it is all about the local C team. Win or loose, I will stick by my guys. I have been a fan longer then those who became their fan when they broke the curse. My husband has to deal with my Wally products around the house, but I had most of it before we got married. I remember jumping on my bed in 04 because I was going that crazy, and yet he still married me. The only time I watch games are when they play.
Ok...now back to reality...but it is nice to step away and enjoy a good game.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)