If I have hurt feelings for other because I neglected to respond to something or said a thank you, it does not mean I am ungrateful, it means that I have a great deal of stuff on my plate and I dont always remember. It does not mean I am not thankful for all that other have done, especially during this adoption. I am beyond humbled and forever grateful for everything that has been done, especially by people who have never met me. I am still in awe of the gratitude of others.
We have had a VERY long adoption process, not the norm with special needs adoption, and I am thankful for those who have prayed for us and our daughters. I am thankful for those who have not only financial helped us, but those who have just shared our story. I am thankful for other mamas who have gone to the same area to pick up their child and taken the time out of their process to meet our little girl just so we could have pictures. I am thankful for all the crazy that has happened because I know that it all has a purpose in the big picture.
“Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again-rejoice!” Philippians 4:4

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)