pub-2627624824858477 love a little: You did it!!

Lilla Rose

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You did it!!

As of today, we officially have our matching grant MATCHED!!  I would like to say thank you to everyone who helps us get this matched. I know many not only donated but also shared.  It means so much to use that everyone took the time to do it.  We are forever humbled by everyone involved.  What this means, our agency fees for this point in the adoption have been paid.  It was one less thing we had to worry about, and for that I am very grateful. Adoption is stressful, dont let anyone fool you, and anytime something happens to alleviate just a small part of that stress, it is amazing.  So, thank you very much for helping take some of that stress, and thank you Lifesong for the blessing of this matching grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)