Have an approved I800a....which mean....our I797 is in the mail and on its way to us. This has been a crazy fun day. Because this is coming I had to get up early and get my picture taken so I could get it to the agency asap. All the documents that where needed for our dossier are on their way to the agency. We now wait for the copy to arrive, because once it does...everything starts to get notarized, certified, and then apostalized. This should take around 3-4 weeks, although we secretly hope it only take 2-3. Once this step is done, everything heads over to country. Once this happens....we are then on country time and not much we can do, other then pray.
Up date on our matching grant with Lifesong, we only need $469 to reach our match. Because of this great new that I just shared, we need this grant matched. This will cover the next set of agency fees and dossier fee. I am forever grateful and humbled by those who have donated, to those who have helped get the word out through blog post and sharing on social media outlets. I know that is the only reason we have got this far. Now it is crunch time, we need to get this matched so we can pay these next set of fees. Please continue to share, it really does help.
On the none adoption side of our lives. We will have a busy weekend. We are off to a Cincinnati feis. My daughter hopes to place in her fast hornpipe. She had hoped to dance the treble jig, but that is just not going to happen. So, please send prayers that she stays safe and has not injuries.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)