pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Happy Birthday

Lilla Rose

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

This week our little girl turns two. I wish we could send her something to say, someone loves you just the way you are. The one thing that will keep us going through all this paperwork is knowing that next year she will be with us.


Give her the best birthday gift that will last forever. Help us reach $1,000 Reece's Rainbow grant before the last day of this month. Click on her picture and donate. Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to say happy birthday to your sweet girl (though late). I also received my Rebekah Bolcher necklace in the mail. I have worn it twice now and have gotten many complements . So I've sent people your way when asked where I bought it. Hopefully they will be flying right off your shelf to help bring that sweet angel home!

    Blessings to y'all from one military family to another! May God get all the glory in bringing your sweet angel home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you love your piece :) and thank you for sharing.

      Delete

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)