pub-2627624824858477 love a little: The faith of a Mustard Seed

Lilla Rose

Monday, June 25, 2012

The faith of a Mustard Seed

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."   Matthew 17:20 NIV

For the last three years we have given up a portion of our summer to participate in Teen Missions.  Some may think we are on 'vacation' but TMI is no vacation.  There is no electricity, no phone, no curling iron, and you share everything with mosquitoes. You bath and do laundry in a bucket. What is so amazing, is that teenagers will give up their summer to go to another country and work.  Everyone who goes raises the money just like a missionary, asking individuals, organization, and churches to support them.  When I was a teenager I had the opportunity to go two summers in a row and loved it.  I am proud of my girls because they are very willing to do this...and yes, I asked them 5 months ago if they wanted to come back and they said they wanted to, because it is fun and they have the opportunity to learn about missions and other countries.  They love it and our oldest is looking forward to moving up to Peanuts this next year.
Ready to start fun time :)

Say hello to the little friend...this is the smallest lizard I have ever seen in Florida.

O..C...O..C...OC...OC...OC!!

Climbing Mount Sinia.
 Swinging over the slew.

Over Jacob's Ladder

Taking a ride in The Lesson.

Showing off their international charm.

All most done...will she make it?

Singing their final song as 2012 Mustard Seeds.

Learn about being a short term missionary.
Want to learn about Teen Missions International? Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)