pub-2627624824858477 love a little: AND THE WINNERS ARE.....

Lilla Rose

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....


First I would like to say thank you so much for donating and sharing.  It means so much to both of us to know that there are so many people out there supporting us.  And with out further wait....

(NOTE: I will attempt to contact you with the info I have. If donated to the Reece's Rainbow grant you will be contact by someone from them to get your address. I will email those that I have.)



1st Prize: Kindle 
LINDA B.
Kindle e-reader: device frontal view


2nd Prize: Picture of the NCAA Champions with Coach John Calipari signature, also includes tshirt and a commemorative book. 
DAVID T.



3rd Prize: Thirty One bag (Zipper Pouch)
JAMIE K.

4th Prize: Lithograph, Girl in Panda costume (6x6), 
includes gift box 
DAVID T.


5th Prize: Miniature tea set
MARIA F.


6th Prize: WillowTree Family Memory box
DAVID T.
Willow Tree Keepsake Box - Family Memory Box

7th Prize: Pampered Chef, Cookbook (29 Minutes to dinner), lunch tote, and market tote (picture shows it folded up)
DAVID T.

8th Prize: Diffuser necklace, Irish Cladda Necklace (24 in chain)
JOY W.

  

 9th Prize:  Hair accessories 
AMY L.

10th Prize:  Earrings
HEATHER F.

BONUS 11th prize:
Matryoshka Doll
DAVID T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)