pub-2627624824858477 love a little: My why...part 2

Lilla Rose

Friday, August 22, 2014

My why...part 2

My why for the day…why I enjoy having three home businesses.  Yes, I have three….Mama’s Bug A Boo, Pampered Chef, and Purium.  I do it so I can have the extra cash to pay for all those activities the girls do.  We couldn't afford to do dance classes and Chinese school with out it.  I work hard but don’t have any fancy titles, I just love what I do.  I love selling something to someone who will actually enjoy it. 
 I love the look on the face of a little girl who is wearing a super cool bow…
or finding out a family is eating around the dinner table because they saved time in the kitchen preparing it…
or someone who has taken control of their healthy and losing weight in the process.  

I enjoy seeing others with joy.  I feed off of it.  I know, it is not always a money maker.  I don’t make a lot…I am not a director of any of it and I barely make it most months.  In the last year I made a great deal of money with Pampered Chef, but what most don’t know, I donated over half to others adoption.  I had so much joy last year doing fundraiser for families who are now home with their children.  I have seen people change their lives with Purium.. not just the outward but the inward.  They feel better about themselves.  I feed off others joy…it is a high for me. 

So, remember me if you are in search of some cloth diapers or hairbows for your little ones…or in search of stocking up your kitchen for free…or you want to get healthy and maybe lose a few pounds….contact me.  And most of all, if you are doing a fundraiser…contact me because you will make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)