Recently, I had someone post this for a week…their why. And up until now, I don’t think I really had
a why…I just do what I do to survive, or so I thought. So, here goes, my why for the day….why I
enjoy being a stay at home mom. Yes,
there are those days that are hard…that I need a break…that I think my head got
about 15 more gray hairs. BUT there are
also those days that I get to snuggle just a little longer with my girls…we can
take an extra long lunch and start singing “Everything is awesome”…we can just
go to the museum because going in the morning at 10am is so less crowded then
going at 3pm. I don’t always have time to hang out with other moms because most
of them don’t homeschool and they plan things for those with no kids .. that is
ok, I get to have a facial by an awesome 7 year old and a fantastic arm beating
(I mean a “massage”) by another 7 year old and a bomb digady hair up-do by a 8
year old. I do not get paid with anything
that could actually pay down the debt and I have those days that I don’t want
to except that but when your 7 year old comes to you with a fishy face and says
she wants to give you a kiss or your other 7 year old just comes up and give
you a smile from ear to ear and hugs you or maybe the 8 year old finally (for a
small moment) actually wants to sit next to you….it is all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)