pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Just to let everyone know

Lilla Rose

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Just to let everyone know

I wanted to let everyone know.  Because of security reasons, I have temporally disabled our Facebook page. I do not have the ability to monitor traffic.  I am still receiving troll mail/comments and have chosen to close it.  I wish I had the ability to make it so in order to see what I posted you had to like the page, but this is not an option and because of that I feel I need to close it for now.  No worries, I am still going to post here on the blog. Thank you for continuing to read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)