pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Getting healthy update

Lilla Rose

Friday, July 18, 2014

Getting healthy update

I am now going on my third month on working to get healthy.  I have had some struggles but I am sticking with it.  I have had to adjust something to accommodate my lifestyle but for the most part things are going well. I need to remind myself, getting healthy is not in a pill or some magic diet shake....it is in changing your lifestyle...it is changing what you put in your body.  Purium does have a shake but it is not a "diet" shake..it is a whole food shake.  It is filled with amazing ingredients that are not in many "diet" drink/shakes out there on the market. I have changed up the way I thing, which includes a cleanse and things are going much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)