pub-2627624824858477 love a little: moving mountains

Lilla Rose

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

moving mountains

This is what I keep telling myself, God will move those mountains to help us travel as soon as we can.  I know God will provide, but my human nature takes over and I worry and I feel He has left us. 

My name is Heather, and I am a stupid human.

This month is my birthday month, and guess what, you get free stuff from stores you have member cards to...very cool.  I made my trek to the mall, which I never go to unless I have to (last time I was at the mall.....2 months ago).  So, here I am making it back to the card, the girls dropped there cards off at Macy's and I get this call.  A call from an unknown number, so I almost did not answer.  They asked if they could speak to me, I said that was fine..as long as they did not mind me trying to coral my kids into the car because we were on our way to church. He was fine with that :)  So, he proceeds to tell me who he was and why the call.  He said he was from Christian Orphan Fund and that he was blessed to tell me we where granted the last grant of the year.  Then he told me the amount....I started to cry in Macy's.  My daughter kept asking me what was wrong.

I am beyond humbled by this entire adoption process.  I have had people who I thought would stand behind us, leave us in the dust or ignore us.  People who are in the middle of their own adoption, who I know do not have the funds to help us, have helped in so many ways (and I dont mean just financially...I mean sharing our fundraiser on facebook and blogs..sharing our story with anyone they could...and donating items in our auctions). Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help. 

Please, PLEASE put this on your list of giving each month....
Christian Orphan Fund http://www.christianorphanfund.org  
This is a new grant organization, the only way they can continue is by other donating.  
I know their web site is not all fancy, but they are legitimate.

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)