pub-2627624824858477 love a little: "Messiah Complex"

Lilla Rose

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Messiah Complex"

Recently, our blog was featured in an anti-adoption blog. Which took 18 months to get this spot, and yes, I feel honored for the feature.  They stated that I, the blog author, has a "messiah complex" because of a recent post I wrote. Now I must admit, I had to go look it up and here is what I found. I am not an X-Men (seriously, go do a google search and that is two of the top 5 links).  The other link I found was for the definition on Wiki, not sure how dependable but we will go with it.  It say "is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that they are, or are destined to become, a savior."  First of all, I dont think of me as a "savior", that title is held by only one and everyone will meet Him one day. Second, just because I have the understanding of knowing that what I do will impact another life, does not make me have any complex. It also says that those who have the complex are similar to Jones and Koresh. Maybe the blog readers need to stop drinking the kool-aide this blog is pouring out and focusing on things that actually benefit others.

I dont feel the need to post the link to their blog (because why give traffic to evil), I do however feel the need to post those who frequent the blog and found mine because of it. These are the IP address that belong to people who may feel adoption is not the best option.  They may feel leaving them in an institution or asylum is better for a child then a mom and dad (and sisters and brothers).  They also may feel malnourishment and neglect is acceptable.
97.67.101.130 ATLANTA
132.161.246.219 GRINNELL
65-101-165-179.desm.qwest.net DES MOINES
99-38-130-42.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net WOODLAND HILLS
c-71-193-183-115.hsd1.wa.comcast.net EUGENE
86.112.50.29 SALISBURY
248.196.22.67.ftth.static.premieronline.net SIOUX CENTER
67.213.36.142 MOCKSVILLE

I have the ability to track those who come to my blog because of this reason.  I have received horrible comment and threats over the last 18 months. Why? Because we are adopting a child, that is it.  I am glad there are more people who are for adoption then against it.  I am glad that while not everyone is called to adopt, you support those who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)