pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Day 58

Lilla Rose

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 58

Today we are on day 58 of our LOA wait.  Or, as I would like to put it...day 58 of prayer.  I have found in this process in the last 18 months, that if I consume myself with others needs I forget out our wait.  The way I do that, beside the obvious mom duties that I do ever day, is pray for other who are also in their adoption process.  Since starting this countries process, I have been praying for those who wait for LOA with our agency.  It is such an amazing joy to see names being crossed off a list as people reach the next step in their process which is getting them closer to picking up their child.  If you have a moment today, please take a moment and pray for the 19 families who are waiting with our agency.  No need for names, God knows them.

"God is not ignorant of your situation. And, He's not perplexed either. Or overwhelmed by it. When it's time...and you're ready...He will reveal His plan. Trust Him." - Ron Edmondson (our pastor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)