pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Blessings

Lilla Rose

Monday, February 4, 2013

Blessings


We have been blessed this week. In the middle of all this chaos we have received grant from Family Outreach.  This is huge when the cost to save a life is so expensive.  The work that goes into an adoption is a full time job, including filling out grant application after application.  I feel like I have used an entire forest during this process.  Adoption should not be this complicated, really it should not.  Some countries have their process so streamed line and it is amazing.  Some only allow special needs adoption (which I feel should be the case for ALL countries). 

Please consider supporting organization that helps lessen the financial burden of adopting families.  Many of these organizations help families adopt special needs children, children who are not accepted in their birth country because of their disabilities.  Children should not be seen by their disabilities but by their abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)