pub-2627624824858477 love a little: It is cold....

Lilla Rose

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It is cold....

It has been cold out...like below 0 cold.  Which is good since we dont really want to go out right now. I got around to making crispy chocolate toffee...which came out ok if you did not mind eating crumbed toffee.


Had a chance to make Snow Cream...well we had a few chances.  We all LOVED it and I must say, I was impressed it came out so yummy.


Since we have been in a while, hubby is not shaving...but J is not a fan of the prickly face, so she gave daddy a shave.

We are all staying warm and things are getting back to a new normal.  We have started back on school and J has even started learning her alphabet.  She is such a sharp girl, she has no delays that I have seen. Sorry it has been so long since the last update, I will try not to wait so long till the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)