"God grant me the
serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."
We cannot change the way our adoption is going and the path it is taking. We cannot control what other do, only what we do. We need to have the courage, the faith to continue. We have this wisdom, ONLY by trusting in the LORD.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs
3, 5-6
This verse has been constantly said most of my life. Long before I started this adoption I claimed this verse as a way to get through troubled times. This verse is being quoted everyday..all day. It gives me peace to know what is happening is not in our control. This helps us wake up every day, knowing we doing God's will and gives us peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)