pub-2627624824858477 love a little: Small change in the Giveback Giveaway

Lilla Rose

Monday, September 3, 2012

Small change in the Giveback Giveaway

Ok...I have made two changes, one you may have already seen and the other just now.

First, I added another choice for the main prize.  We LOVE Signing Time in our house.  Well, I thought maybe someone else would also love it.  So, one of the choices are the complete Signing Time DVD Series One set (13 dvds total), all 6 board books, and Shine music cd.  This is has a retail value of over $300.

Second, I know that some have donated and I say thank you so much.  Every penny counts and your love and generosity  means so much to us.  I was told that it may be wise to change the donation amounts and entries to accommodate those who may not have $10 to donate....so, here is what it is now.
$5 donation = 1 entry
 $10 donation = 3 entries
$25 donation = 8 entries
$50 donation = 17 entries
$75 donation = 37 entries
$100 donation = 50 entries
Now, if you have already donated, I have added on your entires into the spreadsheet so no worries, you will have more.
 
I hope this helps get our giveaway moving.  Please continue to share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)