pub-2627624824858477 love a little: After deployment

Lilla Rose

Saturday, August 25, 2012

After deployment

As life settles down a little (not very much) our schedule change is up and running.  We had to reschedule the home visit for the day after Labor Day...but all the other appointments stand.  We have our joint visit with our social worker on Monday.  As usual I am nervous but because I dont want to say anything stupid. Our fingerprints are now at the FBI, and all we can do is wait for the report to return. The only thing we lack at this point is the employment letter from the military and doctor paperwork.  We are so close...I am so ready to be done with this stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)