pub-2627624824858477 love a little: CoupAide

Lilla Rose

Friday, May 25, 2012

CoupAide

Ok...CoupAide is doing a giveaway.  The top prize is $200 towards our adoption.  We could truly use this and would be very grateful if you did this.  All you have to do is this...go here  > https://www.facebook.com/CoupAide < like the page....then put a comment on their wall saying " I am here to support the Dismukes " . That is it.  No money, no going back and doing it again....it is a one time deal.  We are so close and could really use your help.  Also, if you could just say something on your facebook page that would be even better because we could use more likes.  Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I don’t have facebook, or else I would do it…
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouragement and comments. ALL comments must be approved before it will show on the blog. (if your comment includes an email, it will not be posted)